- In the field, as seen, in the product tab enter the list of products, and in the Configuration tab enter the warehouse details for the products and warehouses under calculation with Demand.
- As seen, in the configurations tab warehouse group indicates warehouses to create combined demand, and warehouses under the default warehouse indicate warehouses with lead days to define how many days will it take for products to reach this warehouse from the one under the warehouse group.
- Generate Demand calculation and Verified Summary data product.
- As seen, the Demand Calculation tab is appeared suggesting To be the ordered quantity of every product using details of Average Daily Sales, Free Quantity available, transit sales during lead days, stock after transit days, Coverage days sales, and demand.
In the field, as seen, a Summary tab is appeared indicating reorder statistics.
- For Demand Calculation using Forecast sales, the Demand calculation tab is appeared suggesting to be ordered quantity of every product using details of Average Daily Sales, Free Quantity available, transit sales during lead days, stock after transit days, Coverage days sales, and demand.
- For Demand Calculation using Forecast Sales, the Missing Forecast Sale tab appeared displaying a List of products with Warehouse name for Fiscal Period whose Forecast Quantity is remaining to Calculate.
- You can either directly Create a Forecast Sale or Import a Forecast sale from here itself.
- In the field, as seen, once the Purchase order is placed, details regarding the number of Purchase orders generated for different products can be noticed.